Summer Adventures Round 2!

As promised, here are some more updates from the team! :)


An update from.... Mitchell Miller!

Here's my summer adventure.. my family took a trip to Bayfield, Wisconsin! We had a great time exploring the town, picking strawberries, eating ice cream and fresh fish, kayaking through the sea caves, and biking around Madeline Island. One morning, I rollerskied through town while my dad and brother biked. The hills (mountains?) were so huge I had to slalom down the highway. Nonetheless, the views of Lake Superior and the vast forests were incredible! Here are some pictures: 









An update from... Evan Kendall!

I have been busy at summer camp teaching mountain biking. I'm living in a cabin with 10 campers ages 10-11 from around the world. When not teaching or with kids I've been doing hiking and waterskiing. I also dressed up as a giant baby to wake my campers up on a special day we had called Life in a Day.


An update from.. Shelby Ahrendt!


Here are some summer stories about working in Colorado with the Rocky Mountain Conservation Corps! We spend our days digging drains, cutting trees and transforming trails. We've also been climbing 14ers and adventuring and of course ROLLER-SKIING. It's beautiful and awesome and the snowy mountain peaks make me just want to climb up into the sky!




Top of Mt. Massive, 2nd highest mtn in Colorado


Struggling to climb at high altitude on a very exposed boulder field


Happy crew members on top of Mt. Blanca


Evening rollerski around Shadow Mtn lake!


On a back country trip after getting lost for awhile and then climbing the gnarliest trail I've ever seen









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USCSA's aka The Bend Blizzard

Wrapping Up CCSA

Meet the 2016-2017 Team!